This recipes comes straight out of my 7 Day Ditch The Junk Plan - which is on sale for until February 2019.
Eating too much processed food can leave us feeling heavy, flat, tired and sluggish. Challenge yourself to trying this 7 day plan to help you swap bad habits for good ones. There is no calorie counting or cutting out food groups - just lots of good, wholesome delicious food.
● 2 cups old fashioned oats
● ¼ cup sunflower seeds
● ¼ cup flaxseeds
● ¼ cup goji berries
● ¾ cup peanut butter
● ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
● ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
● ½ cup cacao nibs or raw chocolate chips
1. Mix oats, goji berries and seeds in a large bowl. Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Mixture will be thick.
2. Place mixture into an 8in x 8in baking pan. Cover and place in freezer for at least 1 hour. Cut into bars or squares with a sharp knife. Keep leftover bars in the freezer.
Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist